5/2/10

Embassy of Nepal


 
Reflecting

May is my favorite time of the year to be in DC.  There is so much to do here that you will never get bored.  That is unless you're studying for finals, like me.

Understanding

Nepal and Bhutan have very similiarities. Both countries are located in the subcontinent of Asia sandwiched in between two major countries: India and China -- they are neighbors, but they are neither.

Negotiation

I did not want to be deprived of the cultural events in DC, exams or not.  Surely, my finals would allow me to spend several hours away from the computer to get a taste of the sights and sounds of Passport DC.  So I took off and decided to ride my bike from the US Capitol.  The steep hills on Connecticut and then the jig jag turn down Wisconsin.

Innovating

But the trip would also serve as a scouting trip for the ride EU Embassy Run the following Saturday.

Navigating

Next, I want to visit Thailand.  I heard that they were really throwing a party, and since I have a bike, I should be able to make it to Georgetown in no time.



No comments:

Post a Comment