10/9/10

Rowing Hudson



There's only one thing better than running along the Hudson River, and that is paddling or rowing on the Hudson River, itself.

After the invigorating Inaugural Vimeo Festival, I was ready to charge onto the River and meet and film rowers pushing through the large swells and strong Manhattan current.

On this particular trip, I was blessed to join an avid rowing group at Pier 40, sit in the back by the Coxswain and film to my heart's delight.

I've never crossed the Hudson to New Jersey before and definitely never made an interstate trip across the mighty River.

But on this day I definitely made a lot of friends from and around the Downtown Boathouse.

And yes, I'd rather be paddling (Stand-up), but once in a while, it's better to work as a team.

Now here was my lucky chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment